Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Final Week - Early to Rise

This is the final week of the early to rise challenge.  Today's challenge was to tell 5 people about rising early.  I didn't pick 5 people, I am going to let you volunteer.  I had no idea sharing that I was making an effort to start my day better would be such a discussion starter.   I have talked with more people this month about what time I got out of bed than I ever expected.  So if you would like to help me continue this life change after next week, leave your name in the comment box and continue to ask me how I am doing.

As a way to finish out the week, and for a little more accountability,  I am going to leave a picture of what time I get up each morning on the blog.

If you are interested in the book that started it all you can find it here:  http://www.earlytorisebook.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31