Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Eliana Post: Daddy Daughter Date

Me and my dad went in the car and we were talking.  Then we got the football game.  We had to find the place for the tickets.  We found the tickets and then we got popcorn.  We then found a seat.  There was a lady behind us that was annoying.  She kept yelling "come on panthers"  over and over again.  It was very annoying.  I had fun watching the cheerleaders.  Then a little before half time we went and got some chips.  The cheese was so yummy.  I loved the football game.  The Panthers won!  YIPPEE!


Daddy & I before the game









1 comment:

  1. Thank your for sharing, Eliana! I especially appreciate the details about the food! I like how you think! :)

    ReplyDelete

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31