Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Pinterest Food Week

A wise woman told me at my bridal shower almost 12 years ago, "Never fix more than one new recipe a week."  This week I am breaking that rule.  If any of you are like me you spend hours pinning things on pinterest.  I made my  goals for the year based on things I wanted to do from my boards.  So this week I took it a bit further.  My meal plan for dinner this week is all new recipes.  Most of the recipes are things my family likes so I think it is going to be ok.  I'll let you know at the end of the week how it goes.  Here is my dinner meal plan for the week:

Monday: Panera like Broccoli Cheddar Soup
with Round Cheese Bread

Tuesday:  Chicken & Cheese Lasagna Roll-ups,  strawberry spinach salad & garlic bread

Wednesday: Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos, refried beans &
Spanish rice

Thursday: Sour Cream & Bacon Crockpot Chicken, new potatoes with green beans, & apple sauce

Friday:  Chicken Alfredo Pizza, homemade sausage pizza & salad

Saturday lunch:  Tortellini Spinach Bake, cottage cheese & fruit salad

Have you tried any new recipes you loved or hated?  I would love for you to share!  If you are not familiar with Pinterest you can follow my food board at Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds amazing. Keep us posted on what works and what doesn't. (Not that I can make any of those meals right now....)

    ReplyDelete

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31